Android developers irrespective of whether the devices are from top companies or Chinese companies they keep working on it.This time it is the XDA developer named fonehacker who have come up with a easy guide to root your Karbonn A9 and Spice MI-425.
Device update available on:This update is for Karbonn A9 (K-touch W680) and spice mi-425 only.
Guide update details:If you apply this tutorial on your phone,your phone would get rooted.
Disclaimer: This is to make aware to all readers that neither we, nor the developer would be responsible for any damage that takes place in your phone while following the instructions that we would be sharing. Although it’s very rare to have any damage take in your phone while following the instructions mentioned in this article, but still if any issues take place, we would try to find out the possible solution to the soonest.
Pre-requisites to root Karbonn A9 and Spice MI-425
- Your phone must be atleast 60 % charged otherwise it will get switched off due to shortage of power.
- Import your Contacts to your SD card,after a importing a .vcf file will be created which would contain all the contacts which you can later on export.
- Taking a backup of the call logs,Messages,Notes is advisable as it get’s erased during the updation process.We can later on Import the following back again.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone. Follow the path Enter “Settings” and select “Applications” from where your will see a option “Development “just tick USB debugging there and USB debugging would be enabled on your mobile device.
- All the antivirus on your phone and PC should be disabled.
- Install fastboot drivers if you are using windows 7
- You need to have rar extractor to extract files
- Follow all the steps and pre-requistes to root your device without any issues
Procedure to root Karbonn A9 and Spice MI-425
- Reboot your phone and enter fastboot
- To enter Fast boot press vol up and power key simultaneously which would result in a green or red screen
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable
- Download the rooting kit and extract it
- After extracting run the file”ROOT.bat”
- After selecting the file your phone will reboot now enter Fast boot again
- As you enter the fastboot press home
- That’s it your device is rooted now you can enjoy ADB Shel
Please contact us thru the Facebook fanpage or comment section if you are facing any issues.