Now Micromax has been a big hit with its phones and recently it launched an awesome tablet which cost even less than 7000 rupees which comes with stunning features and pre loaded ICS 4.0 and even a Google certified device. Now if you also own this superb tablet device, then it’s time to root the same. In due course of article, we would be checking out a tutorial to root this tablet along with detailed pre-requisites.Let’s have a look at the prerequistes for micromax funbook
Pre-requisites to Root Micromax Funbook P300 Android Tablet – Tutorial
- Firstly make sure that the device on which you are accommodating this update is Micromax Funbook and not any other device by Micromax or any other company.
- Make sure that your battery is charged up to 80% before you apply the update because if your phone will get switched off between of the time you are applying the update and you won’t be able to update your device and even you could face several issues like your phone gets DEAD and we won’t be responsible for that.
- We recommend you to backup of all your contacts, call logs and messages. Well, you can take backup to your SD card and later on import it back.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone. Follow the path Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging and USB debugging would be enabled on your mobile device.
- Also make sure to disable all antivirus suites and Firewall on your PC so that the updating process may not get interrupted meanwhile.
- Also follow the instructions mentioned below properly.
Steps to Root Micromax Funbook P300 Android Tablet – Tutorial
- Firstly Download Funbook Rooting Package to your Computer. After downloading, place the rooting APK file in your phone.
- After that, Navigate to this file wherever you placed it in your phone and open the Sparkyroot APK file and install the same.
- After installing, open it and now tap on ‘Exploit’ which would move the files around and replace the busy box file which will in return root the device successfully.
- Now, you can make use of other options available in the app. Like App backup which will back all the apps present in your phone.
- Return to the main screen and then install the latest version of Super User application from the Google PLAY Store as this will ensure that rooting process is finished successfully.
You have successfully rooted your MicroMax Funbook P300. If you have any issues and doubts regarding the same, do let us know via comments.